- In a salad, either alone or mixed with other greens. Top with:
- Chopped apples, crumbled blue cheese, toasted walnuts and a sweet vinaigrette
- Shredded cheddar, chopped tomatoes, sliced avocado and honey mustard dressing
- Shredded or chopped carrots, cucumbers, radishes, croutons and Caesar dressing
- Small cubes of cooked butternut squash, chopped pecans, roasted sunflower seeds and a red wine vinaigrette
- Anything you want!
- In a sandwich
- On top of pizza…sprinkle on hot pizza and let pea shoots wilt just a bit
- In an omelet
- Add a handful to a bowl and pour soup over them – they’re so tender they don’t really need any cooking time
- In a smoothie
Leave a comment to let us know how you like to eat your pea shoots!