Thank you for supporting your local farmers! Sign up for a 2020 CSA share by following the steps below and, if you haven’t yet done so, please read about our CSA here before signing up!
- Full Season Weekly ($715) = Weeks of May 16 – November 7, 2020 (25 shares, choose one week off for your vacation). Great for 2-4 member household that loves veggies.
- Full Season Biweekly ($375) = Every other week May 16 – November 7, 2020 (13 shares). Great for 1-2 member household, or family who doesn’t want as many vegetables every week.
- Summer Only Weekly ($275) = Weeks of July 11 – September 12, 2020 (9 shares, you choose one week off for your vacation). Great for 2-4 member household that really likes summer veggies and doesn’t want to commit to a full year of shares.
- Only for members selecting P.A. Bowen as pick up site
- Optional Add-On: Raw Milk Cheese ($51.75 – $143.75) = Same as weeks in option selected above; whenever you pick up your veggies, also pick up a delicious cheese from P.A. Bowen Farmstead ($5.75/week, ~10% savings on retail price)
Pick Up Locations & Times
- P.A. Bowen Farmstead at 15701 Dr Bowen Rd, Brandywine, MD 20613 on Saturdays from 10am – 2pm.
- Waldorf Farmers Market at 10400 O’Donnell Pl, Waldorf, Maryland 20603 on Saturdays from 9am – 1pm.
How to Sign Up for a 2020 CSA Share
- Read the CSA Member Agreement and make sure you agree to all the terms. If you have any questions about the terms, ask us at email@example.com.
- Determine which share type and which pick up location works best for you. *For members picking up at P.A. Bowen only: Decide if you’d like to add on a cheese share from P.A. Bowen. Note that you are not able to select the cheese; the type will rotate each week among the four main raw milk cheeses they make onsite – learn more at http://pabowenfarmstead.com/cheese/. One of the types is Blue cheese – if you are not a fan you probably don’t want to select this add-on!
- Go to our Online Store to select a share option and pick up location, and to provide your contact information. Please note: our online store is hosted by our credit card processor, Square, so the URL is dicotfarm.square.site. *If you are unable to pay by credit/debit card or would like to discuss a payment plan, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A few weeks prior to your first pick up, we’ll email you with logistical details and other important info.
- Once the season starts, we’ll send out emails to remind you to pick up your weekly or biweekly share of veggies, along with yummy recipes, storage tips, and more.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions!