Thank you for supporting your local farmers! Sign up for a 2021 CSA (Community Supported Agriculture, aka Veggie Subscription) share by following the steps below and, if you haven’t yet done so, please read about our CSA here before signing up!
- Weekly ($610) = Weeks of May 5th – November 10th, 2020 (26 shares). Great for veggie lovers or 2-4 member households.
- Biweekly ($315) = Every other week May 5th or 12th through November 3rd or 10th, 2021 (13 shares). Great for 1-2 member household, or family who doesn’t want as many vegetables every week.
- Optional: Only available if your pickup location is Bowling Green Farm, you can add-on Microgreens from Leafcutter Farm ($60 for biweekly or $120 for weekly). You get 2-3 oz of delicious and nutritious microgreens, including sunflower, radish, broccoli, arugula, and farmers’ blend. Varieties will rotate each week so you’ll get to try them all!
Pick Up Locations & Times
As of March 10, 2021, we still have shares available for pick up at Bowling Green Farm. If you’d like to be notified if additional shares become available at our sold out Waldorf or Greenbelt market locations, please sign up for our waiting list.
- Bowling Green Farm at 12875 Edelen Road, Bryantown, MD, 20617 on Wednesdays from 5pm – 7pm.
- Waldorf Farmers Market at 10400 O’Donnell Pl, Waldorf, Maryland 20603 on Saturdays from 9am – 1pm.
- Greenbelt Farmers Market at 25 Crescent Road, Greenbelt, MD 20770 on Sundays from 10am – 2pm.
- You can purchase via credit card, debit card, or Google Pay in our Online Store.
- If you prefer to pay by check, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. We will then email you an invoice with instructions on how to mail us your check.
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Share Type you wish to purchase
- Pick Up Location
- While we prefer getting one payment in the winter so that we can purchase all the seeds and supplies we need for the year early in our season, we do have a payment plan option that spreads the cost of all share types out over a few months. Take a look at the payment plan option in our Online Store or email us at email@example.com to discuss other options.
How to Sign Up for a 2020 CSA Share
- Read the CSA Member Agreement and make sure you agree to all the terms. If you have any questions about the terms, ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Determine which share type and which pick up location works best for you.
- Go to our Online Store to select a share option and pick up location, and to provide your contact information. Please note that our online store is hosted by our credit card processor, Square, so the URL is: dicotfarm.square.site.
*If you are unable to pay by credit/debit card, please contact us first at email@example.com. **If our online store does not seem to be loading properly, please make sure your browser version is up to date or try in a different browser!
- A few weeks prior to your first pick up, we’ll email you with logistical details and other important info.
- Once the season starts, we’ll send out emails to remind you to pick up your weekly or biweekly share of veggies, along with yummy recipes, storage tips, and more.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
We signed up so we can eat clean healthy food but to our surprise it was the best food we ever ate!Ed & Karen, 2019-2020 CSA Members