We are currently accepting new members for our 2021 CSA (Community Supported Agriculture, aka Veggie Subscription) program, and we’re having a giveaway for early joiners!
Join the CSA by 11:59pm EST on February 15, 2021, for a chance to win*:
- 20 winners will get a Dicot Farm tote bag! Our cotton canvas bags are high quality and made in the USA, and are great for carrying veggies!
- 1 grand prize winner will win a Dicot Farm tote bag filled with our veggies and a copy of Jose Andres’ cookbook, “Vegetables Unleashed.”
We are big fans of Jose Andres’ DC restaurants, his support for local farms, and his amazing work with World Central Kitchen, and have been enjoying trying out the awesome plant-centric recipes in Vegetables Unleashed. Check out the carrot curry and beet “poke” bowl recipes that are available online!
If you’ve already signed up for the 2021 CSA, you’re already entered in the giveaway! We will contact winners by March 1st with details on claiming prizes.
About the Veggie Subscription CSA Program
- Sign up in the winter to receive a bunch of veggies from Dicot Farm every week or every other week from early May through early November
- Two payment options: pay in full or payment plan
- Two share types: weekly or biweekly (every other week)
- Three pick up locations and days/times: Bowling Green Farm on Wednesdays, Waldorf on Saturdays, Greenbelt on Sundays
- Receive 6-8 locally grown, Certified Organic veggies with each share (get our 2021 harvest calendar to see the types of veggies you’ll get!)
- Get tips, recipes, and more from your local farmers
- Read our CSA FAQs
- Learn how to sign up
*No purchase necessary. To enter without joining the CSA, send a letter with your name, address, and email address to: Dicot Farm 13355 Poplar Hill Rd, Waldorf, MD 20601.